Safety 1st Guide 65 Convertible Car Seat Review
This Safety 1st Guide 65 Convertible Car Seat will accommodate your child from 5-pounds to 40-pounds in the rear-facing position. In the forward-facing position, it will hold them up to 65-pounds.
To ensure a proper fit for your child, this seat has 5 harness heights and 3 buckle locations. Proper fit is very important to ensure a car seat is safe for your child. It is also equipped with energy absorbing foam.
For your child’s comfort, this seat has an adjustable headrest with multiple positions. It also includes a lumbar support pillow and attached cup holder.
The Main Benefit
This Safety 1st Guide 65 Convertible Car Seat is designed in such a way that you can 3 across in the back seat of even a small car. This is perfect for parents who don’t want to invest in a larger vehicle but need the room. Even a single seat will have the best fit for a smaller car.
- Parents like the padding in this seat.
- The cover is easy to remove and wash.
- Parents have reported that even for a narrow seat that is meant to fit in smaller cars, it is quite roomy for their child.
- As with many convertible car seats, parents report this seat does not properly fit a newborn. The straps cannot go low enough to sit below their shoulders.
- Some parents report not being able to get the seat installed snugly when in the rear-facing position.
- Many cars also need a rolled up towel or pool noodle for the seat to be properly leveled in this position.
If you have a small car, this Safety 1st Guide 65 Convertible Car Seat will be the seat for you. Being able to fit up to three seats across is a fabulous feature. But having enough room for your child in the seat at the same time is even better.
Disclaimer: http://rear2forward.com/ participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for websites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.