Safety 1st Grow and Go Convertible Car Seat Review
This Safety 1st Grow and Go Convertible Car Seat will fit your child from 5-pounds all the way up to 100-pounds. In the rear-facing position, it can safely accommodate children 5-pounds to 40-pounds. Your child can forward-face with the harness from 22-pounds to 65-pounds. The belt-positioning booster is for children 40-pounds to 100-pounds and utilizes your car’s seat belt in the transition out of the car seat.
For your newborn, there are two grow-with-baby pillows which make your newborn fit snugly and securely in the seat. The harness is easy to adjust by adjusting the headrest. This gives the safest fit for your child. Harness holders keep the safety harness straps out of the way so you can easily get your child in and out of this seat. Two cup holders are a nice feature for your child as well.
The Main Benefit
This seat, when rear-facing, takes up less room than your typical car seat. It gives up to 7 extra inches of leg room for the front seat rider. This is a great benefit because many car seats steal so much leg room from the adult sitting in front of them.
- Parents are loving this seat because their children are comfortable in it and loving it.
- Kids fit snugly in this seat.
- Parents also love the price.
- Parents and children alike love having the cup holders.
- Parents found the height of the cup holders to get in the way of getting their child in and out of the seat.
- They also wish the cup holders were removable for easier cleaning.
- Parents also have issues with the lower buckle sticking. For some, it is very difficult to get it to unbuckle
This Safety 1st Grow and Go Convertible Car Seat is a good one for the price. It doesn’t have a lot of bells and whistles, but it does have a couple of nice features like harness holders and cup holders. If you are looking for a seat that is comfortable with some nice features for the price, this is the one.
Disclaimer: http://rear2forward.com/ participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for websites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.