Graco Extend2fit Convertible Car Seat Review
Choosing between car seats can prove difficult as there are so many options and so much information. One of the first decisions to make is the type of seat you want. Infant seats will get the least amount of use time, but they’re convenient. If you want a seat that lasts throughout many years of childhood, it’s best to go with a convertible seat like the Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat. This seat is designed to work for infants, toddlers, and bigger kids until they’re ready for a booster seat.
The main benefit of the Graco Extend2Fit is that you can use it for many years and won’t have to buy any seat other than a booster. This seat works rear-facing from 4-50 pounds and allows you to keep your child rear-facing longer than many other seats, a great benefit as extended rear-facing has shown to be safer in recent studies. It has a 3-position panel that extends so your child can ride rear-facing without discomfort as they grow. The seat can be used for forward facing from 22-65 pounds, which means you won’t need another car seat until your child can sit in a booster.
– Extends during rear-facing to allow for leg room as the child grows
– Comes in Gotham color scheme which is neutral and fits in with any car
– Is easy to install and can be moved from one vehicle to another if needed
– Seat covers come off easily and are machine washable
– The seat is lighter than some other options and weighs only 24 pounds
– It can be difficult to adjust the straps while the seat is rear-facing
– To recline the seat, you may need to remove it, set recline to desired level, and then reinstall
Overall, the Graco Extend2Fit Convertible Car Seat is a good option for those who wish to keep their child rear-facing for the most time possible. It’s user friendly, washable, and can be the only seat you have to buy until it’s time for a booster seat. Plus, it has a neutral look that works well in any car.
Disclaimer: http://rear2forward.com/ participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for websites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.