Britax Marathon G4.1 Convertible Car Seat Review
Do you want to buy a car seat? You need a car seat that ensures your child is safe and comfortable during your outdoor journeys. One model you should consider is The Britax Marathon G4.1 Convertible Car Seat. This review looks at it leading benefits and its pros and cons.
- It’s easy and safe to install. It comes with easy-on/off lower latch connectors that lock into place quickly for easy installation.
- It has an EASY-TO-ADJUST 12-POSITION harness which grows with your kid. Fitting your child to this seat is easy as all you need to do is change the height by pushing a button.
- It’s a quality product for your kid safety. Britax ensures that children are safe when using their products. They design, build and test their products in the United States from Global and US components.
- This seat has an Impact Protection which is an integrated safety system that’s found only in Britax car seats. It includes an energy absorbing base, impact absorbing tether and a steel frame. It also comes with staged-release stitches that reduce and slows down forward movement during crashes.
- During this review, we found this car seat to be sturdy, safe and easy to install. My child finds it comfortable when using it, while it gives me the piece of mind that the kid is safe.
- It’s easy to vacuum out, which means that it never looks dirty.
- The straps tighten better, which means that your child is safe during long journeys, for example, when you need to brake suddenly.
- The crotch buckle that comes between its legs is hard to access. Its one area Britax needs to reconsider.
THE BRITAX G4.1 CONVERTIBLE CAR SEAT is worth your money. It grows with your child, which means they can use this seat for a long time. It has a customer rating of 4.6 stars out of 5 as a result of being sturdy and easy to use.
Disclaimer: http://rear2forward.com/ participates in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, which is an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for websites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.